School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Awesome! :D

That was (is lol) so sweet! ^^ I really like your style of animation! Keep up the great work! :D 5/5!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

WOW! ^_^

I watched It again several times (because I first seen this some time ago and I loved It!) The hole series of ''There She Is!'' is something more to just explain It in words! It's the best series I have ever seen that really makes me think so much about It...I could watch it over and over again! I can't explain how I feel when watching this, It's like I'm restless all the time but in a good way! Storyline is touching and makes me feel the hole situation through.....And the music Is awesome, the animation goes very great with the song! It would be so awesome If You would make something more like this , seriously! =^^= 10/10/ 5/5! Truly a genius work!

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Omg lolz!

Ou lol! This is so funny! XD Every moment was funny and exciting to watch! 5/5! :D Truly amazing! ^_^

A Letter from God A Letter from God

wow!

yea I understood the message loud and clear... Something like this makes you want to think again what is happening around :(..... but This is awesome! :) 5/5! Truly amazing work! :D

Lankie responds:

Cheers!

School 13 - I H8 X-MAS School 13 - I H8 X-MAS

OMG!

This was so hilarious! How can you come up with something this original and funny!? And its even good that its in Russian because its funnier that way...don't even have to read the subs. Keep up the good work! :D

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

This was AWESOME!

this was brilliant, brilliant! but this was hilarious and the lesson he learnd whell its true, so true ......atleast its good that i understand Russian so i didnt have to read the subs. this is definetly on my favourites and 5/5 10/10! :)

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

the cockies may contain squirel urine XD lol!

this is great and funny! cant wait to find out what will the invasion be like! :D

DARE DARE

this was......

this was so...amazing! i was so touched by this! and i agree that the story and animation went wery well with the song. Keep on making something this good!!!

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

this was fun!

One question thou: why did they take charlie's kidney? XD Lol

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2