Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

Wonderfull!

This is very great! You may not draw like a total pro but you have your own style in this and you explain it very good, and keep it funny lol =3 ,that makes a professional impression ,that's what matters the most. I like to draw anime but i haven't found my specific style yet, i think this will be a big help for me! Thanks for making this! Very nicely done! 10/10 &5/5! ^_~ Ou and Im not good at drawing bodies too >_> the hands are the hardest part for me ^^''''

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Super great!

This is so Awesome!.....thou i can't figure out how to get that code to go further in that house in the forest :( ....i don't have a clue ( Can someone ho finished this game at least give me a hint how i can find it out?? pleeease! =3 ) But this game is still great and would deserve more then 10! 10/10 & 5/5!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Great!

I remembered that i tried to win this game a loooong time ago but couldn't even do the first part lol. but i finally found this and finished it.....barley. Great game but very hard. :D 5/5!

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

funny lol!

The music in the end was funny XD and the game was pretty good

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Ultimate life form! lol!

I have played this a long time ago and now i finally found it again! yay! this is my favorite episode so far! ^_^ cant wait whats next. 5/5

-&amp;gt; PANCAKES!!! &amp;lt;- -> PANCAKES!!! <-

O M G!

The dieing ...was.....scary! O_O lol XD

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

IM HERE TO GIVE YOU NIGHTMARES.

Inuyasha Flash Game Inuyasha Flash Game

It was funny!

it was good! But its just IMPOSSIBLE to win in the place its a bird or tiger...and its inuyasha T.T

inuyasha sit the game inuyasha sit the game

it was pretty good....

It was funny at the start but then it got boring , but it was pretty good.