School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Awesome! :D

That was (is lol) so sweet! ^^ I really like your style of animation! Keep up the great work! :D 5/5!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

WOW! ^_^

I watched It again several times (because I first seen this some time ago and I loved It!) The hole series of ''There She Is!'' is something more to just explain It in words! It's the best series I have ever seen that really makes me think so much about It...I could watch it over and over again! I can't explain how I feel when watching this, It's like I'm restless all the time but in a good way! Storyline is touching and makes me feel the hole situation through.....And the music Is awesome, the animation goes very great with the song! It would be so awesome If You would make something more like this , seriously! =^^= 10/10/ 5/5! Truly a genius work!

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Omg lolz!

Ou lol! This is so funny! XD Every moment was funny and exciting to watch! 5/5! :D Truly amazing! ^_^

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

Wonderfull!

This is very great! You may not draw like a total pro but you have your own style in this and you explain it very good, and keep it funny lol =3 ,that makes a professional impression ,that's what matters the most. I like to draw anime but i haven't found my specific style yet, i think this will be a big help for me! Thanks for making this! Very nicely done! 10/10 &5/5! ^_~ Ou and Im not good at drawing bodies too >_> the hands are the hardest part for me ^^''''

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Super great!

This is so Awesome!.....thou i can't figure out how to get that code to go further in that house in the forest :( ....i don't have a clue ( Can someone ho finished this game at least give me a hint how i can find it out?? pleeease! =3 ) But this game is still great and would deserve more then 10! 10/10 & 5/5!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Great!

I remembered that i tried to win this game a loooong time ago but couldn't even do the first part lol. but i finally found this and finished it.....barley. Great game but very hard. :D 5/5!

Kyun Kyun

kyaaaa! ^â-¡^

So pretty! â-* â-¡ â-* Ou and I love how this looks in the game! Nice work! she's so cute 5/5! :3

Little Vocaloid Miku Little Vocaloid Miku

Yay! Cuteness!

This is from Project Diva right? whell...this is soo super cuuuuuute! ^_^ 10/10 5/5